Enjoy unforgettable hours in a private atmosphere on board of the gaff sailer Gageiro. Family celebrations, birthdays or together with friends the traditional Gageiro is the perfect place for your occasion. At most 36 guests can be on board.
Discover one of Europes most beautiful coastlines from a different point of view: the sea! Long and sandy beaches, small bays, the impressive cliff line the Algarvian coast is diversified. Relax while sunbathing on deck and refresh yourself afterwards with a jump into the crystal clear sea. With some luck, dolphins may accompany you an experience at its best.
Day or half-day charter, with or without catering we arrange the trip according to your wishes.
- Day charter up to Sagres to Cape St. Vincent (Cabo São Vicente, most southwestern point of Europe) and back, duration around 12hrs.
Maximum 20 25 persons: 2100
- Day charter with barbecue on the beach, maximum 36 persons: 1800€
- Half-day charter, sailing cruise along the coastline, duration 3-4 hrs: 650€
Several days' charter
- 2 days charter: One overnight stay on board and half-board.
min. 4 people 1700€; max. 6 people 2200€
- 3 days charter: With overnight stay on board and half-board.
min. 4 people 2100€; max. 6 people 2700€
- 4 days charter: With overnight stay on board and half-board.
min. 4 people 2800€; max. 6 people 3600€
- 5 days charter: With overnight stay on board and half-board.
min. 4 people 3500€; max. 6 people 4500€
- 6 days charter: With overnight stay on board and half-board.
min. 4 people 4200€; max. 6 people 5400€
We organize your several days' charter according to your ideas and wishes. Short-term changes of the trip due to local weather conditions may occur and are reserved by your skipper.
The Gageiro is in relation to comfort and interior different from modern sailing yachts. She is simply appointed but has a rustic charm. The atmosphere on board is always as casual as your dress. On purpose we don't offer cruises like on the "Queen Mary II".
The cabins on board are big enough for sleeping and to stow away your luggage. In warm nights you may sleep on deck under the starry sky.